Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cake Me Baby - Diaper Cake Custom Logo



Who doesn't love a good diaper cake?? :) This logo was super fun and was make out of my Pre-made Baby Shop Logo (see below). I have tons of cake vectors that I have drawn and was super happy to be able to use this one. Right when Jocelyn from Cake Me Baby emailed me on my Etsy account I knew that I wanted to a super cute cake logo. :) See how you can really make a pre-made logo into your own brand. So much fun and please check her out for your next diaper cake. They make awesome gifts.
CLICK THE PHOTO TO PURCHASE THIS PRE-MADE LOGO.

4 comments:

  1. Right when Jocelyn from Cake Me Baby emailed me on my Etsy account I knew that I wanted to a super cute cake logo. logo design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Respecting the time and exertion you put into your site and point by point data you offer!..
    Custom Animated Logo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Different corporate loge planning administrations offers various bundles. The enormous organizations as a rule have some fixed planners for these works. logo design service

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... Wholesale Baby Formula

    ReplyDelete