Monday, October 31, 2011

Pro Digital Photos folded 5x7 Window Cards Preview

I was so happy to recieve my families folded window cards from Pro Digital Photos today. They are amazing. Veronica the owner at Pro Digital Photos is awesome. And a nice little gal named Whitney (she also owns Doodaloo Design) who is also a graphic designer and runs the printing press at Pro Digital Photos. The customer service is always outstanding. I used to do all my ordering at Miller's and now I am switched over to Pro Digital Photos completely. They have the same ornate die cuts as Miller's Luxe line so that is nice and they have some super cool folded stuff that I have yet to try but I surely will in the future. :)

PS...I ordered these late Thursday night and had them by 11 a.m. today (Monday). So they are super quick to. I have had stuff come just overnight on the weekdays. They rock. Check them out today.


1 comment:

  1. Aww you are so cute! Thanks for the little shout out! You are amazing :) PS...your card rocks!

    ReplyDelete