Monday, October 31, 2011

Custom Logo for Memories by Meghann.




Custom logo for one of my favorite customers and a all together awesome gal, Meghann Miller. We work great together and we call eachother and it is like I am talking to an old friend. Her brother Mike is pictured above (at March of Dimes event) and he has a great design sense. He is Meghann's right hand man in her photography businss Memories by Meghann. We had a logo pounded down and I talked to Mike on the phone and he suggested I try a fancy "M" on the Meghann...I thought oh that is going to make it look all off. But I tried it, and he was soooo right! I knew it was it when I saw it. So, you have a job at KBD if you ever need it Mike!! lol.

Anyway, what a awesome pair to work with and Meghann takes some amazing photos. Thank you Memories by Meghann for your continued business. XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these resources. Hopefully I can use them to promote my new blog to prominence!


    Boca Raton Seo Experts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you looking to develop your website as per your design and needs? vice solution can develop your custom web design company in very low costs.

    ReplyDelete