Monday, October 3, 2011

Holiday Fresh - Holiday Card Template Set


Yes, another holiday card template set!!!! I was in love with the family session sample photography I received from Linabell Photography. Anglea Healy is such a talented photographer. She has taken my children's photos and I have never been disapointed with one shot. She also is a great person and I concider her a friend and a valued customer. Thanks Ang!

This set is very simple. The colors are all easy to change. The Block Card is the only one that would have to be changed by hues. The others are just simple shapes and are SUPER DUPER easy. You will love them. This is going to be my go-to set for years to come. Another wonderful component of these is there are room for tons of pics in every one of the 6 cards.


Enjoy! ~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment